Eaglais Phreispitéireach Na hÉireann
23rd April 2017
We welcome everyone to our Service this morning led by Jaegun – Mission to Seamen
Matthew 7 v 1: Do not judge, or you too will be judged
Colossians 3 v 12: Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved,
clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Welcome & Call to Worship
Opening Praise IPH 125 Lord, for the years
Father in heaven, how we love You
Reading Isaiah 61:1-3 Page 748
Praise IPH 118 He’s got the whole world in His hands
(Supervised Crèche available for 0-3yr olds downstairs;
Children from age 4 – 12 leave for Sunday Special and K2)
Offering Psalm 23 (by Worship Team)
Prayers of Intercession
Praise Blessed be Your name
Presentation/Sermon God’s comfort
Closing Praise Abide with me
You are invited to stay for tea / coffee downstairs after the service.
Church News & Diary
2. Prayer Ministry will take place at the front of the church beside the organ.
Team members available to pray today are Anne Gillanders & Graeme Murdock & the link person Jenny Boyd.
3. Fields of Life (FOL) – For anyone who hasn’t had an opportunity to contribute to FOL
(Jerry Can & Judith Wilson’s trip to Uganda in June), the Jerry Can will be available at the back of the church today and next Sunday.
All donations are greatly appreciated.
4. Special and K2 leaders’ meeting will take place tomorrow Monday at 8pm on the Community Floor.
5. International Café in the Church building on Fridays at 7:30pm. All International students welcome.
6. Christian Aid Evening is on Monday 8th May at 8pm in the Lutherhaus, 24 Adelaide Road, Dublin 2.
The guest speaker, Jane Burns, a member of Christian Aid staff, will share some stories of her recent trip to India,
where she met four Christian Aid’s partners in Delhi,Jaipur, Gwailior and Kanpur and viewed projects that Christian Aid are currently involved in.
India has the highest concentration of poor people in the world.
A light buffet supper will be served and donations in support of Christian Aid will be very much appreciated.
7. Eric and Kate are looking for suitable 2 bedroom accommodation ideally it would be no more than €1,300 per month for rent,
in Co. Dublin area. If you have any information please let them know. 0857615276.
8. The Moderators appeal for East Africa This special appeal for those starving in East Africa was launched on March 17th
and further details can be found at www.presbyterianireland.org £60,000 has been already given to Tearfund,
Christian Aid and the Presbyterian church of South Sudan.
9. ARPC Committee meets on Tuesday the 25th April at 7:30pm
10. What’s the story? A training day delivered by the Proclamation Trust and hosted by Irish Church Missions.
If you want to better understand and explain the story style found in the Old Testament,
this day is for you! The training day will benefit your personal grasp of the Bible and equip you to share what you learn with others.
If you teach in any capacity in your local church, or are considering doing so, please come along! 10am-4pm, 13th May 2017. ICM 28 Bachelors Walk Dublin 1.
Cost €15 Register at https://www.proctrust.org.uk/conferences/ and pay on the day. Light refreshments will be provided; please bring your own lunch.