Eaglais Phreispitéireach Na hÉireann
We welcome everyone to our Overseas Mission Service this morning led by Rev. Sam Mawhinney.
Speaker: Stephen Cowan (Kenya)
Faithfulness: Your love, Lord, reaches to the heavens,
Your faithfulness to the skies (Psalm 36 v 5)
Minister: Rev. Sam Mawhinney 01-2694922 firstname.lastname@example.org
Clerk of Session: Tommy Wilson 086-3868848 email@example.com
Treasurer: Stuart Ferguson 086-6860537 firstname.lastname@example.org
Guardian: Victor de Souza Campos 083-0475481 email@example.com
Welcome & Call to Worship
Opening Praise Here I am to worship
Reading Colossians Ch 2:6-17 (page 1183)
Praise Jesus is greater than the greatest heroes
Children leave for SS & K2
Reading Psalm 128 (page 623) All to read
Talk Stephen Cowan (Kenya)
Offering How deep the Father’s love
Prayers of Intercession
Closing Praise It is well with my soul
You are invited to stay for tea / coffee downstairs after the service.
Date Crèche (Downstairs for infants up to age 3) Welcome Rota
Today Hayley McGrath & Diane Jackson Marcelo & Claudia Castro
12th November Caroline Mota & Beulah Allotey Annie Patton & Marion Stott
Church News & Diary
1. Sunday 12th November @ 11am Rev. Sam Mawhinney. Communion Mark Ch 4:35-5:20
2. Prayer Ministry will take place at the front of the church beside the organ. Team members available to pray today are David Boyd & Anne Gillanders. The link person is Lorna Carson.
3. Sunday Special/K2 leaders meeting on Monday November 6th 2017 at 7.45pm on the community floor.
4. Session meet on Tuesday 14th at 7.30pm.
5. Volunteers needed to help with sound and PowerPoint on Sunday mornings. Training will be provided. Please contact Peter Johnston (086) 8144596
6. Youth Group Open to secondary school pupils. Old and new members very welcome. Dates for your diary are 18th Nov, 2nd Dec & 16th December. We usually meet on Saturday from 7-9pm in the church but details and confirmation each week via the whatsapp group. Contact Denise 0877594328
7. International Cafe International cafe meets on a Friday night in 18A Adelaide Road Dublin 2 ( The church) at 7:30 (19:30) If you are an International student come and bring your friends. It is an opportunity to enjoy good food, practise your English and make new friends. Also on a Friday night at 6.15 (18:15) we are showing the video series https://nuafilmseries.org/ to help answer some of life’s questions and this will finish in time for cafe.
8. Membership classes Anyone who wishes to explore becoming a member of ARPC please have a chat with Sam before Sunday the 12th Nov. This involves meeting three times for instruction followed by a personal chat and is open to any who are in Year 4 (Transition) and above.
9. Bible Study Notes 2018, If anyone is interested in getting a Bible reading notes subscription for the first time or would like to renew their subscription, can you contact Denise Plant by Friday 1st Dec. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to me. Wide selection of Bible reading aids available for adults and children. Please note there will be a small increase in the cost of reading notes this year. Prices TBC.
10. ACET Christmas Hampers – if you would like to support this please contact the office 01-2985392 or email email@example.com a family profile with guidelines will be sent to you. Hampers must be in the church on Sunday morning 10 December.